NEED SERVICE FOR YOUR TRAILER?
At Middleboro Trailer World we are all about keeping you on the road so that you can get to your destination safely, securely and on time. Let our expert technicians take a look at your trailer to make sure that it is in safe towing condition.
We have a dedicated Service Department that specializes in trailer repair and maintenance. Along with being trained in all aspects of mechanical and electrical trailer service, our technicians perform trailer modifications and service.
See our service page for more detail. Like our Parts Department, Service is open Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm and Saturday 8am – 1pm. Please call for an appointment
Some of our areas of service expertise
- General trailer service including our 17 Point General Service Package
- Trailer Brake Controllers
- Tow Bar installation and auxiliary braking system work
- Trailer modifications and fabrications
- Wheel and tire sales and mounting
- Trailer accessory installation
- Bike rack installation
- Hitches – Sales and installation of Class I to Class V bumper hitches, weight distribution hitches, sway controls, gooseneck hitches and 5th wheel hitches
17 Point General Trailer Service
- Inspect and re-pack wheel bearings and inspect races
- Install new seals
- Inspect brake drums and hubs
- Test all brake functions
- Inspect tires for wear and DOT date codes
- Adjust tire pressure
- Inspect rims
- Torque lug nuts
- Inspect safety chain
- Inspect coupler or pintle ring
- Lubricate all necessary locations
- Inspect frame and flooring
- Inspect suspension: springs, bushings, shackles, etc.
- Inspect hinges, latches, and exterior doors (if applicable)
- Inspect wiring
- Test light function
- Inspect & test safety breakaway system